I offer a full range of real estate tax accounting services to Texas residents. My real estate tax strategies are uniquely designed to compliment my clients’ business objectives.
Whether you’re considering buying, selling, leasing, or managing real estate, I can help you resolve the issues you face during each stage of the process with well-researched income, sales and estate tax minimization strategies and services.
My goal is to help you manage and maintain maximum tax benefits by ensuring the delivery of timely and proactive services, planning and consulting strategies.
I have worked with a variety of clients who have had questions regarding a variety of real estate related issues, including those involving:
- Liability protection – insurance, equity, and mortgage liability
- Reporting of rental properties – including the application of cost segregation depreciation
- Reporting capital gains – including the exclusion of full and partial on personal residence
- Reporting – including the exclusion of gain on investment property and like kind exchange
- Basis calculation of investment properties
- Construction accounting – including the complete contract method
- Realtor investment accounting – including the exclusion of loss limitation and the determination of qualification
Feel free to contact me for a 15 minute consultation to discuss how I can help you keep more of your money in real estate transactions.
“My name is Allen Deaver and I have been a client of Evelyn Edwards for over 10 years. She goes above and beyond in finding the many legitimate deductions for my Real Estate business.
She also is great advising me in ways I can save money in the next year. In my business I meet many people new to the Central Texas area and advise all of them to use Evelyn Edwards as their CPA. If you would like to contact me personally I can be contacted at either email@example.com or 512-791-4543”
– Allen Deaver